Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

She Arrived.

Grumpy Mike

Grumpy Mike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Picked her up yesterday and spent all day today waxing, cleaning and putting stuff in her.

Must say in all of my years of dealing with garages and general customer service, Parkway Leicester, Elizabeth and all of the team there were superb. Went above and beyont to help me. Well impressed with their customer service. Well recommended.

Bought the cheap cassette toilet from Go Outdoors. Gutted it doesnt fit under the sink.... Gutted....

Initial thoughts day 1.... Amazing. But privacy glass??? Not so private.... Needs improving...

DSG box seems good. Currently at 40 MPG..... Not bad...

Another day waxing tomorrow.....

6 weeks till Spain.....

Love it.

Great stuff now comes the real deal , a first trip!

Picked her up yesterday and spent all day today waxing, cleaning and putting stuff in her.

Must say in all of my years of dealing with garages and general customer service, Parkway Leicester, Elizabeth and all of the team there were superb. Went above and beyont to help me. Well impressed with their customer service. Well recommended.

Bought the cheap cassette toilet from Go Outdoors. Gutted it doesnt fit under the sink.... Gutted....

Initial thoughts day 1.... Amazing. But privacy glass??? Not so private.... Needs improving...

DSG box seems good. Currently at 40 MPG..... Not bad...

Another day waxing tomorrow.....

6 weeks till Spain.....

Love it.

Chris B, Dover Dunkirk, no toll roads through France, Pyrenees, Valencia, Near Guadamar. In a nutshell.

Can not wait. Love it. In the Cali rather than motorbike or car should be fun...

Hahah would you believe it! Guardamar is just down the road from me. What site are you staying on?

Only said that as it is nearest large town on coast. Actually and precisely, my little place at Daya Vieja.

What are you doing down there? Where are you staying?

Me & the wife live in Torre Del Rico (About 10k west of Pinoso). We are originally from Leeds. Hope to order a new cali in a bout 2 weeks, providing the pound doesn't collapse any further. Have a safe journey and enjoy your break, if you fancy meeting up for a coffee in somewhere, let me know.

Me & the wife live in Torre Del Rico (About 10k west of Pinoso). We are originally from Leeds. Hope to order a new cali in a bout 2 weeks, providing the pound doesn't collapse any further. Have a safe journey and enjoy your break, if you fancy meeting up for a coffee in somewhere, let me know.

Amazing, I work some times in Cross Green, we have family in Abberford and Wakefield.

Yeh be worth a catch up over there with a pint...

Be over in August...

Back