Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

She's arrived and she's beautiful!

CaliCrazy

CaliCrazy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
IMG_6427.JPG IMG_6419.JPG IMG_6420.JPG I'm not new to the forum but the van is! Delighted with her! But of a risk ordering the blue dash seeing as we hadn't seen one, but it was def the right decision! Pleased with the seat covers too.

Great stuff , what about the seat covers ? Are they VW
And the carpet seems also new to me? Or did you cut wall to wall carpet yourself?

The seat covers are from VW. Apparently they've only just come in this week so we were lucky. Same material as the ones I had for the T5 but they have Ocean sewn on them. Carpet is just off the roll and cut to size. Cheap and cheerful and easy to replace!

A real beauty! :cheers
Confirms my choice was right for me. I ordered AB with co-ordinated dash. I've suddenly gone all over excited! :bananadance2

Now for a little more waiting.......:thumb

You'll be well pleased Jabberwocky! Looks so good even today when it's full and murky!

You'll be well pleased Jabberwocky! Looks so good even today when it's full and murky!
Excited for you! How crazy is that!!

Don't forget to change your personal details and add a sign off.......

Looks great.

Just to satisfy my order time obsession - when did you order?

:welcome To Team Blue :thumb

Loving that dash...well done, you must be beyond excited!!

Those seat covers are nice! Would you mind if I asked how much you paid for them please? I have two small people indoors who have no regard for keeping car seats clean :(

Van looks good, but interested in the covers, who did you order them from ?

Van looks good, but interested in the covers, who did you order them from ?
The seat covers are from VW. Apparently they've only just come in this week so we were lucky. Same material as the ones I had for the T5 but they have Ocean sewn on them. Carpet is just off the roll and cut to size. Cheap and cheerful and easy to replace!

Speak to Guy at Preston VWVC. He will look after you. Think we'd had the first set of this new design.

Looks great.

Just to satisfy my order time obsession - when did you order?
2nd September 2016 - 3 months. I know...I know...I feel like I should apologise because it was so quick.

Those seat covers are nice! Would you mind if I asked how much you paid for them please? I have two small people indoors who have no regard for keeping car seats clean :(
They look very similar to the Inca waterproof ones the club sells (or did sell).

Looks great. :thumb

I like the fitted carpets too, but they would need to be lifted to move the seat.

Happy van day!!

Ordered the same colour and I will be asking about the seat covers

Seat cover update:

I spoke to my dealer today, a set of covers (one bench cover, two front seat covers) are £166.71 + VAT.

you got nice set up there and so quick to turn up. Have fun