Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

She's MINE! 'our' new Cali collected today.....

Excellent vehicle. Hope you have great times in the not too distant future:thumb

posting those pics was a bit of an effort and didn't manage to add any text within the post! I arrived at Breeze Poole 10am to collect. Tom and the commercial team at Breeze had done a fab job as our Cali only got to them yesterday.. Tom provided excellent bespoke handover, was extremely patient with me, on every question and took me for a little test drive to fill up before letting me loose to drive the 85 miles home. lovely drive and ride. not sure i will be using park assist in the immediate future. just seems like too much of a 'letting go' process for me right now... shes shiny and sitting quietly out the back of the house, waiting for tomorrow to start playing again.

posting those pics was a bit of an effort and didn't manage to add any text within the post! I arrived at Breeze Poole 10am to collect. Tom and the commercial team at Breeze had done a fab job as our Cali only got to them yesterday.. Tom provided excellent bespoke handover, was extremely patient with me, on every question and took me for a little test drive to fill up before letting me loose to drive the 85 miles home. lovely drive and ride. not sure i will be using park assist in the immediate future. just seems like too much of a 'letting go' process for me right now... shes shiny and sitting quietly out the back of the house, waiting for tomorrow to start playing again.
Grey, any type of Grey, is the most stylish.:cool:

Fabulous!!! Lovely to hear some good news and see big smiles.

Congratulations! Did you choose your numberplate? It’s a really good one!

Glad you chose breeze they are really good down there at Poole you may have seen my red Cali in there today having an intermittent fault fixed on the kitchen strip light. They had real trouble trying to get the fault to happen but they managed to fix it and they are dropping Dylis back to us tomorrow

Hi Jill

My absolute pleasure hope you enjoy and I’m glad you got back home safely. Any questions anytime just give me a call or drop me an email and I will be happy to help. Look forward to see some more photos of your adventures.
All the best

Tom

Really pleased for you, we think having the pleasure of using even just planning to use our "Charlie" is such a tonic at yhe moment, very happy for you

Great to hear and some lovely pics. The excitement will take years to wear off...

Great news during these difficult times, looks lovely and enjoy..

Looks bloomin' marvelous, enjoy. Can't wait for mine to arrive!!!!!

congratulation - lets hope you can start using it soon

Looks brilliant ! Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fab Jill and your smile says it all, hope you can have many adventures together in the too distant future.

Nice! Now next step.......enjoy!! Have fun.