Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shifting luggage.

G

gandalfthegrey

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hello.
Any ideas on how to stop all the luggage that I put on the bed extension flying and sliding about all over the place?
Thanks.

Hello.
Any ideas on how to stop all the luggage that I put on the bed extension flying and sliding about all over the place?
Thanks.
Welcome to the forum, could I politely suggest that you remove your postcode from your location details. Could present a security risk to your pride and joy :thumb

Ratchet straps around the whole bed extension. I have 2 straps that hold large dry bags with our stuff in.

really useful Boxes , bags, straps, bungee cord, nets Etc. Bags are great because you can use the handles to tie then down as well.

difficult to advise specifics when the details are limited

Hello.
Thanks.
Put your bedding there, then anything else on it shouldn't move much

Really useful stackable boxes are what we use. You can load and unload real quick and keep clothes, cooking equipment, food, washing kit etc all separate. You can also pack some additional boxes for a big trip or an overnight separately and only take the appropriate box on trip. A bit like Thunderbird 2!

Really useful stackable boxes are what we use. You can load and unload real quick and keep clothes, cooking equipment, food, washing kit etc all separate. You can also pack some additional boxes for a big trip or an overnight separately and only take the appropriate box on trip. A bit like Thunderbird 2!
Which boxes do you use Phil?

Thule boxes could work. Reasonably collapsible when empty.

Back