Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Dr-Snickers

Dr-Snickers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Yes, with the door slightly opened it's easier. We thought that if we were to release the outdoor table, the weather was good enough to open the door and it was not a problem at all
Yours looks great.

That’s good to know. I have the plans printed out and was going to mock up in cardboard, as I wanted to see if there were a problem with the table but you’ve answered that for me.....so thank you. I might still do it though, to see if I want to adjust the length slightly.

Nathz

Nathz

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Yours looks great.

That’s good to know. I have the plans printed out and was going to mock up in cardboard, as I wanted to see if there were a problem with the table but you’ve answered that for me.....so thank you. I might still do it though, to see if I want to adjust the length slightly.
You may want to cut the top shelf slightly narrower. But to slightly open the door is definitely not a problem.

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Yes, with the door slightly opened it's easier. We thought that if we were to release the outdoor table, the weather was good enough to open the door and it was not a problem at all
I think those with the electric side door may have a problem, because they can’t open the door slightly? Suspect that’s why the Bus-Boxx version is angled?

Dr-Snickers

Dr-Snickers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
You may want to cut the top shelf slightly narrower. But to slightly open the door is definitely not a problem.
Can I ask what you used to join the pieces/support the shelves? I was thinking of using these:
Merriway BH03417 Modesty Wood & Furniture Jointing Block Connector - Black, Pack of 50 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B019H1Y6ZM/?tag=eliteelect-21

There may be clever ways to join them, but I’m afraid my woodworking days stopped in primary school!

Nathz

Nathz

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I think those with the electric side door may have a problem, because they can’t open the door slightly? Suspect that’s why the Bus-Boxx version is angled?
Oh I wasn't aware of the electric door not being able to open slightly, a shame really.

Nathz

Nathz

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi, both your door inset carpet and the shoe rack look fantastic. Could you give me the link to both of them?
Set of 3 carpets from the club shop. 0C08490B-3290-4B83-A192-FE1BC1D0E63F.png

haydnw2

haydnw2

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Not yet - the only picture I've found has a part number on, but that isn't recognised by anyone for some reason. My dad's in the motor trade so he's working on it! Will update here if any progress.

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
We made one too, with an extra table. From dibond (same material as the kitchen) it looks like when you order just the material it is practically the same price when you order it with your own pictures.

View attachment 73550

View attachment 73551
That looks really good Lin!

Is your door electric? If so what would happen if it was accidentally closed whilst the table was in place?

Lin!

Lin!

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
That looks really good Lin!

Is your door electric? If so what would happen if it was accidentally closed whilst the table was in place?
It closes electric but it isn't fully electric (happy we don't have this problem)