Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shoe Box by Bus-Boxx

Cali4nia-Dream

Cali4nia-Dream

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Not yet - the only picture I've found has a part number on, but that isn't recognised by anyone for some reason. My dad's in the motor trade so he's working on it! Will update here if any progress.
Any progress on obtaining one?

Lin!

Lin!

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Looks great, what did you use to join the shelves to the sides? I can’t see any join!!!!
Dear Bryan
on the screenshot you can see what you need for joining the parts it is 3d printed in abs(low warping)
and glued with silicon kit.

Schermafdruk 2021-02-13 13.29.19.png

Lin!

Lin!

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Where did you get the Dibond with the pics from please ?

Thanks
Scoobz
There is a site in the netherlands called drukwerkdeal.nl but i know for sure that in the ik you can find one too Search for” printing dibond” pics you can use your own

C

CaliOuters

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Where can i send them to?( e-mail adress)
greets from a sunny Arnhem
Hi Lin! I was not able to message you because of your settings, are you able to message me and then maybe I can reply to it?

McGoogly

McGoogly

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
I recently ordered a shoe box from Bus Boxx. The order was processed and I paid using PayPal. About two weeks later I received an email from PayPal informing me that I had received a partial refund from the company. There was no explanation and repeated attempts to get one from Bus Boxx proved fruitless. I eventually received a full refund from them but I still have no idea why they can’t/won’t fulfill my order although I am assuming it is a Brexit issue. I just thought I should post to warn anyone else out there who is tempted by what looks like an excellent product.

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
I've sen a couple of posts about similar products although quite expensive. I also recall someone has made their own version. This product looks pretty good and the price isn't as eye watering as others. I did purchase a washing line from Bus-Boxx last year which was really well made, therefore I can only assume this should be quite reasonable. We haven't made a purchase just yet but as getting close.

I recently ordered a shoe box from Bus Boxx. The order was processed and I paid using PayPal. About two weeks later I received an email from PayPal informing me that I had received a partial refund from the company. There was no explanation and repeated attempts to get one from Bus Boxx proved fruitless. I eventually received a full refund from them but I still have no idea why they can’t/won’t fulfill my order although I am assuming it is a Brexit issue. I just thought I should post to warn anyone else out there who is tempted by what looks like an excellent product.
Another example of a German manufacturer stopping exports to the UK post Brexit I assume? If so it’s ridiculous, they simply need to adjust their prices to reflect any admin’ cost increase at their end.

Kemper-van

Kemper-van

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Another reason could also be due to the extra declarations and many parcels getting lost in transit.

I had the issue the other way round: supplier that doesn’t want to ship from UK to mainland Europe anymore, due to lost parcels and huge delays....

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Another reason could also be due to the extra declarations and many parcels getting lost in transit.

I had the issue the other way round: supplier that doesn’t want to ship from UK to mainland Europe anymore, due to lost parcels and huge delays....
But it should be no different to buying an item from other countries around the globe which still seems to work just fine. I bought an item on eBay recently that was shipped from China.