Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shoe Box by Bus-Boxx

Calimili

Calimili

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Just another version of a shoe container. it's 27cm tall, and 30cm in diameter made of sturdy PVC.
Hangs on a bungee attached to the otherwise useless handle on the pillar next to the bench. When loaded it will sit on the floor. Will need to substitute the bungee with a bit of paracord line and a carabiner so it won't detach and fly should the worse happen.
Even with the bench pulled forward it fits easily between bench and the closed sliding door. I reckon It can hold four pair of shoes and a lot of dirty/wet crocs / flipflops.
I like it because the dirt, sand and water from the shoes will stay inside it keeping the van clean. Easy to rinse/ clean afterwards.
It is meant to be a 20L bucket, so it has a double function as emergency washing bucket, bag, container...
It weights nothing compared to a shoe box, 260 gramms, and it's cheap € 6.37 from Jeff's little online shop.
Please excuse the mess in the van. 20210504_165217.jpg

Azteccamper

Azteccamper

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Just another version of a shoe container. it's 27cm tall, and 30cm in diameter made of sturdy PVC.
Hangs on a bungee attached to the otherwise useless handle on the pillar next to the bench. When loaded it will sit on the floor. Will need to substitute the bungee with a bit of paracord line and a carabiner so it won't detach and fly should the worse happen.
Even with the bench pulled forward it fits easily between bench and the closed sliding door. I reckon It can hold four pair of shoes and a lot of dirty/wet crocs / flipflops.
I like it because the dirt, sand and water from the shoes will stay inside it keeping the van clean. Easy to rinse/ clean afterwards.
It is meant to be a 20L bucket, so it has a double function as emergency washing bucket, bag, container...
It weights nothing compared to a shoe box, 260 gramms, and it's cheap € 6.37 from Jeff's little online shop.
Please excuse the mess in the van. View attachment 77919
Best shoebox yet.