Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show me how you've made your interiors your own

VWCoastbusters

VWCoastbusters

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Evening.

Now we have our T5 finally, I'm looking at ways to spruce up the interior. We have the sand coloured seats which I'm not a fan off and I'd love to see anything you've done to your interiors to make them a bit less clinical.

Show me cushions, throws, lights, bunting, curtains, art, anything you have to make the Cali yours.

I need ideas as I want to make ours more ours.

Found some old threads but not much on there and nothing too recent.

That is lovely - thanks for sharing. Makes it much more homely.

I also have fur throw and obligatory granny blanket. My crockery and pan set are 1960s vintage (homage to t2). And a big daisy chain on dashboard (always found in older vws). Will take photos

Thanks Julie & Archie. I look forward to seeing them.

Thanks for starting this thread:)

Will definitely join in more once I actually have my Cali. I've only just put my order in for an Ocean and already trying to work out what I will need. So far I'm thinking granny squares blanket, bunting, fairy lights,funky cushions and seat covers, and maybe some hippy stickers.... So much shopping to be done!

Love your ideas @Camper Mouse - sound great. That's why I started the thread; it's so helpful to see what other people come up with

Archie modelling the work surfaces perfectly. Love the Cathrinholm pan. Hadn't thought of that but enamel is a great idea. Thank you for the photos.

Last summer I wrapped quite every surface of my old VW T5 SE with some darker woodlooking film (if you look close enough you can see it), we like flowers and our solar party lights, some brandrup seat covers and in winter some sheep skin , a cushion and that's it, that's all.
85f493784842ff6f2ae71d8678286b57.jpg

Last summer I wrapped quite every surface of my old VW T5 SE with some darker woodlooking film (if you look close enough you can see it), we like flowers and our solar party lights, some brandrup seat covers and in winter some sheep skin , a cushion and that's it, that's all.
85f493784842ff6f2ae71d8678286b57.jpg
Love those lights and the Hendrick's. That's my kind of camping.

Thanks for starting this thread:)

Will definitely join in more once I actually have my Cali. I've only just put my order in for an Ocean and already trying to work out what I will need. So far I'm thinking granny squares blanket, bunting, fairy lights,funky cushions and seat covers, and maybe some hippy stickers.... So much shopping to be done!
Ditto, ours is 10 days away!

Love the blanket/throw that you have on the bench seat, how do you stop if falling down

Was thinking of putting two very large button holes in our throw, for the head rest to come threw, what are the options?

I bought the throw from eBay, its a genuine VW one, very cosy! I only use it when we’re parked up as it covers the seat belts. I just fold the headrests back and throw it over. To be honest I usually drive around with the headrests folded back as they restrict the rear vision anyway!

Evening.

Now we have our T5 finally, I'm looking at ways to spruce up the interior. We have the sand coloured seats which I'm not a fan off and I'd love to see anything you've done to your interiors to make them a bit less clinical.

Show me cushions, throws, lights, bunting, curtains, art, anything you have to make the Cali yours.

I need ideas as I want to make ours more ours.

Found some old threads but not much on there and nothing too recent.
Send us some pics of the new van the....the before

Back