Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show us your alloys - Indium Grey Ocean if poss

Pleased to see that Trevor, the link you provided earlier was to the X10 wheels not the X10X Which are of course the correct weight rating.
My error Andy lay in the fact that I simply went to the alloys website to get confirmation of manufacturer. I was only looking for that confirmation, and missed the niceties of specification. I later however found the Invoice that gave the necessary details pertaining to loading.

If this was the option wheel I would have opted for it, is it just me that thinks this is the best looking and practical ie easy to keep clean wheel with a sensible tyre size.

cJ1v1u1yTnmWoUnsJASOBQ.jpg

It’s a great design and suits the van.
I just wish it was 18 and sat slightly further out. Still quite fancy sticking 25mm spacers on mine, as it makes the wheel look so much better when lowered slightly...

These look very much like 18” Toluca wheels to me, quite rare but very nice, been around since the T5.

The Cascavel are 17” and way more common and come in a few different finishes, one being black edged which looks a little like the Toluca.

I have been looking for some new wheels myself. I was in my local Customs shop today and they let me try a couple of 20" rims on for size, what do you think Gun Metal Grey or Gloss Black?
IMG_1406.jpg
IMG_1405.jpg

Gun metal with your Indium

Tasty - is that an indium grey van w black wheels? In which case I change my answer above!
Yes, inovit speeds I think. Some nice wheels in the inovit range.

They really work on White with the Edition graphic! How low are you?
Dropped about 45mm on Eibach coil overs. Went under a 1.95m barrier last week with room to spare!!

Back