Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show us your candy white pics

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Getting excited about our new van order and just wanted to see everyone else Candy White Cali's if you don't mind:thumb

Can't help with photos, I'm afraid, but I know the feeling - I still get excited to see any photos of a Toffee Brown :Grin

zeXDPX.jpg

Campo de Criptana - Spain

9sJ7rg.jpg

Cabo de Sao Vicente - Portugal

fr0rjx.jpg

Arvagsfjorden - Norway

Last edited:
Hi 2CV67
Like your steel wheels.
Where did you photo those windmills?

You all shame mine, All very clean. We have a dirty camping van a the moment. Reckon I will have to tell my insurance compayny by the end of the week we have changed the colour !!!

If i would order from factory , a white would be one my favorit coulors
A good base for any kind of striping and wrapping.
My 2012 Cali SE , was a demo and says Lila/ Violet on the factory papers but
on the order/bill the salesman wrote : dark wood?
I like to call it an aubergine coulor!

Candy white was the compromise we had to make with our pre registered Cali. wanted red but would not change it now. Would have liked to have wrapped roof black but how can you cover a roof with an issue waiting for repair would be nice for VW to paint in black when they do the roof as compensation (I would be so lucky)

XA1 2014 241.JPG
our candy white

Last edited:
538bfdd5c637f9c219aabb107338dd11.jpg

Here's ours this morning, off to get the roof fixed.

Miss it already and hope to add more fun photos in a couple of weeks!

Last edited:
What a lovely photo and a wonderful view from your pitches! Would you mind telling where this was taken please? I am trying to make some lists of places and campsites that would I like to go to :)

What a lovely photo and a wonderful view from your pitches! Would you mind telling where this was taken please? I am trying to make some lists of places and campsites that would I like to go to :)
That was Fforest Fields near Builth Wells.

Definitely worth a visit, great location, a little lake with boats, you can have fires and they sell local meat and eggs etc in the shop. Also has a pub nearby

Great stuff guys :thumb
Loving the black strip on the side of Fozzy's can you buy them from VW ?

Great stuff guys :thumb
Loving the black strip on the side of Fozzy's can you buy them from VW ?
Thats probaly the "edition" striping that comes with the "edition" beach :bananadance
Don't know i you can buy it separate , but things like that can be found in special shops.

3 weeks!!:bananadance

Will be similar to Fozzy's but with a silver awning

Back