Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show your California

Bobbyjean-IRL

Bobbyjean-IRL

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi all great weather for camping and we have been on a few trips now in our VW Coast. here are a few photos of Bobbyjean. So far been to Hook Head, Kinsale, Clonakilty, Beara, overnighted in Red Strand Beach outside Clonakilty and Allihies.

I purchased some storage containers in grey and they fit perfectly in the presses under cooker/sink
The Medium size (4euro) fits neatly between the two front seats to store, bottles, drinks, etc.,
The Small one (3euro) fits beside the Large and Medium on the same shelf. and in the back shelves near the rear door.
I use the Large size (5euro) for Dry Food/etc
https://www.dunnesstores.com/p/studio-storage-container-with-handles/7864562
The storage containers with lids https://www.dunnesstores.com/p/upcycled-big-storage-box-with-lid/7864566 are also useful for storage.
The 50L size fits under the bed shelf in the rear,
16L without the lid fits under the bottom shelf where the sink is and I have the cups, plates etc., in that.

Next step is to tackle the wardrobe storage and i got some packing cubes to put our clothes in.

20220304_172819.jpg

20220304_172855.jpg

20220305_093522.jpg

20220318_172031.jpg

20220319_103243.jpg

20220327_100810.jpg

For a 4-seater Beach, 2 x 64L Really Useful boxes with blue catches and lids removed work well for the boot. They can be placed side by side or one in front of the other. Not using the lids means they can be overfilled if needed. Well it works for us :)

Hello @Bobbyjean-IRL ,

beautiful van. I wish you always free roads and nice camping spots.

We got our Grand California on the 07/07/2021 and because of this we named her "Julie" We lost best part of summer 2021 because of technical issues, which were solved in October of last year.

Because of the delayed start and Corona we only managed to do some traveling in Ireland and a trip through Germany. During those trips we really experienced how good the VW camper can be.

For this summer we originally planned to travel to Scandinavia, but to tell the truth the cost of diesel for a 8,000 km trip is a wee bit too much at the moment. Because the ferry crossings were booked we decided to go to France instead. So we are looking forward to that.

Happy Grand California,
Eberhard

20220323_114731.jpg

20220323_114704.jpg

Hello @Bobbyjean-IRL ,

beautiful van. I wish you always free roads and nice camping spots.

We got our Grand California on the 07/07/2021 and because of this we named her "Julie" We lost best part of summer 2021 because of technical issues, which were solved in October of last year.

Because of the delayed start and Corona we only managed to do some traveling in Ireland and a trip through Germany. During those trips we really experienced how good the VW camper can be.

For this summer we originally planned to travel to Scandinavia, but to tell the truth the cost of diesel for a 8,000 km trip is a wee bit too much at the moment. Because the ferry crossings were booked we decided to go to France instead. So we are looking forward to that.

Happy Grand California,
Eberhard

View attachment 91028

View attachment 91029
love the van, the colour and the graphics on top enjoy the trips.