Shower attachment

dartmoordingoe

dartmoordingoe

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi Everyone,

Have ordered a Coast ... ( Ex Demo for next year.) I may be able to ask them to add the Shower attachment at the rear which looks really useful to us. If not is this something that can be added later.

Many thanks

Tom

Tom, IMHO it is a fairly easy add. If you search the forum, you should find a thread with detailed instructions on parts required and how to.

On search, the forum search does not always work best. you can use google. To focus the search on a site such as this, you can use the site name like below in the google search bar.

shower site:vwcaliforniaclub.com

Hi Everyone,

Have ordered a Coast ... ( Ex Demo for next year.) I may be able to ask them to add the Shower attachment at the rear which looks really useful to us. If not is this something that can be added later.

Many thanks

Tom
Easily added. If you manage to get a Dealership to do it it would probably be a first.

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks

Tom

Hi Tom, can I ask how you ordered an exdemo - we cant find any to test drive!

Hi Jenny,

I have had a Westphalia old T2 ... then 10 years ago changed for a Brazilian ... great fun ... but I am getting too old. I looked at an old demonstrator but it had gone ... so I contacted on e of the guys at a VW Van dealership and asked if they were getting a Demo in ... then said what deal would you give me on it etc .... Advantage is you might be able to get them to change the specs a little ... disadvantage is they see you coming !!! Booked for April by which tim I hope to have sold the Brazilian ... we shall see

What goes in the van ...stays in the van!