• Start date
Pure Worktop Protection

Pure Worktop Protection

VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi - advice please on an issue I have with side window on the sliding door of my T6. It’s not been locating into the closed position very well and I’ve noticed that the springs inside the cover plates above and below the catch are distorted and pushing the covers off. I’ve removed the covers to see if it’s a simple fix, but can’t see anything obvious other than the springs and the sockets they sit in are distorted.
Has anyone any experience of this and how to fix?

Hi - advice please on an issue I have with side window on the sliding door of my T6. It’s not been locating into the closed position very well and I’ve noticed that the springs inside the cover plates above and below the catch are distorted and pushing the covers off. I’ve removed the covers to see if it’s a simple fix, but can’t see anything obvious other than the springs and the sockets they sit in are distorted.
Has anyone any experience of this and how to fix?
If you google, there’s a video of a chap repairing the window springs.... think it’s a T5 but it should help.

I have of getting the window to close on the kitchen side. It is often reluctant to go in all the way for some reason and often sends several goes pushing the window along quite forcefully.

Kits or part kits on EAY > example

Thanks BJG - can’t believe it’s so cheap & free postage - will report back on my handiwork

Back