Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Side Window Side Screens - A cheeky ask

SteveM

SteveM

VIP Member
My wife is soon off to the South of France in our Cali with family. We have a Beach so no side window fly screens came with van. Having just invested in roof box & bar, light covers ++++ for the trip the £190 VW ask for the fly screens was just a step to far! Is there anyone out there with an SE who never uses or will not use in July their screens who might consider selling, loaning or renting us some?

We are Guildford way - working in either Winchester / Heathrow areas. Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

Steve.

steve i would love to be a cali helper ,but i'll be using them for a few weeks .... is there nothing on the fleabay :?: :?: :?:.....i'm not really close to you either ..

Annoyingly just missed one on ebay this week because I was delayed at work ... it went for £36 - argh! My wife knew it was on so I am in the dog house. I know some will come up, hence why I am not keen to spend so much on new. Thanks though.

Steve.

SteveM said:
Annoyingly just missed one on ebay this week because I was delayed at work ... it went for £36 - argh! My wife knew it was on so I am in the dog house. I know some will come up, hence why I am not keen to spend so much on new. Thanks though.

Steve.

I did see that one Steve after I said about looking on the eBay .... When u need one then ???

They are heading off this Friday.

Steve.

SteveM said:
They are heading off this Friday.

Steve.

Shame Steve if I wasn't away you could borrow mine ..I'm off this week coming into next week

Are talking about the 2 window fly screens for door/side windows as I have a spare set. If you want them for £40 including P&P they are yours

Regards

John

Calincolnshire said:
Are talking about the 2 window fly screens for door/side windows as I have a spare set. If you want them for £40 including P&P they are yours

Regards

John

Nice one John that should do Steve a treat :)

John has managed to save the day - thanks to him and to the forum more generally.

Steve.

Back