Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Silver California on A96 heading north

Arte et Marte
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Apologies for not waving back, new to Tia and haven't got my eye in yet as to which Ts are California's and which are not, realised too late spotting your awning and door on the offside. Here's my virtual wave now
Wullie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies for not waving back, new to Tia and haven't got my eye in yet as to which Ts are California's and which are not, realised too late spotting your awning and door on the offside. Here's my virtual wave now
Wullie

Hey Wullie,

That was me on my way to Skye - good to see you :thumb
Cheers for the belated wave.

Tom

Hey Wullie,

That was me on my way to Skye - good to see you :thumb
Cheers for the belated wave.

Tom

Hi Tom

I had an idea that it might have been you. That was us heading home via my loon's in Inverurie having been in Rosemarkie, Portree and Glencoe on our first real camping trip. We were stopped for a brew in the long lay-by just north of the Huntly roundabout, had I been twenty minutes later leaving there we possibly might have met. Van is amazing, hope you're having good weather on the 'misty isle', it was fair this time last week, all the best.

Wullie

Hi Tom

I had an idea that it might have been you. That was us heading home via my loon's in Inverurie having been in Rosemarkie, Portree and Glencoe on our first real camping trip. We were stopped for a brew in the long lay-by just north of the Huntly roundabout, had I been twenty minutes later leaving there we possibly might have met. Van is amazing, hope you're having good weather on the 'misty isle', it was fair this time last week, all the best.

Wullie

Hi Wullie,

Likewise, thought it might be you, as you've got the only red T6 Cali that I can think of (other than Ben, but he's in Spain to be fair!)
Some great choices for your 1st outing there & good to hear that you are enjoying the van.

We stayed at Sligachan & Uig campsites, & did a lot of driving around in between. Was originaly going to wild camp, but both myself & my missus fancied a wee drink in the van - so not worth the risk ;)

Misty Isle indeed....& rainy. Sadly the weather was not the best, but we have been very fortunate almost every time we've been there in the past, so no complaints. Anyway, the scenery is always fantastic whatever the weather.

If you fancy meeting-up next time you're up visiting your lad, just give me a shout.
I'm only 20 mins from Inverurie.

Cheers for now :thumb

Tom

Back