Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Silver Ocean Incoming

stjohnswell

stjohnswell

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi Folks,

In just over a week we will be picking up an ex-demo Ocean. We are in Hampshire so look out for us around the South Coast and New Forest.

This forum is an absolute goldmine of useful info and I’ve learned loads from threads covering insurance, which accessories to buy (or not), how to secure bike racks and on and on it goes.

Many thanks for your contributions!

CCA2C70D-0515-4AAF-A88A-D6D7415D810B.jpeg

Hi Folks,

In just over a week we will be picking up an ex-demo Ocean. We are in Hampshire so look out for us around the South Coast and New Forest.

This forum is an absolute goldmine of useful info and I’ve learned loads from threads covering insurance, which accessories to buy (or not), how to secure bike racks and on and on it goes.

Many thanks for your contributions!

View attachment 70401
Welcome, the van looks great. Love the silver metallic. I have one coming (allegedly) in the same paint. Your post has raised my excitement levels again. Enjoy!

Welcome, the van looks great. Love the silver metallic. I have one coming (allegedly) in the same paint. Your post has raised my excitement levels again. Enjoy!

I struggled to find many photos of silver 6.1s - looks very nice in person.

Classic Look! What a great 2021 to look forward to.

Enjoy.

I love the Reflex silver, had it on my T6 Ocean and ordered again on my Beach. Doesn’t get too hot internally in the summer which I find important with 4 dogs and lots of travelling for agility training.

I love the Reflex silver, had it on my T6 Ocean and ordered again on my Beach. Doesn’t get too hot internally in the summer which I find important with 4 dogs and lots of travelling for agility training.
I changed my T6.1 order a few weeks back to Reflex!

Welcome to team silver...hopefully next year will be a better year for adventures.

A new chapter..........Enjoy!

Back