Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Simply VW Beaulieu 2021

Perfectos

Perfectos

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Anyone going to Simply VW at Beaulieu Saturday 19th June?

sell out event and a great way to see Beaulieu and lots of Visiting VW’s from buses to rare classics
discounted admission rate when participating in the event

Anyone going to Simply VW at Beaulieu Saturday 19th June?

sell out event and a great way to see Beaulieu and lots of Visiting VW’s from buses to rare classics
discounted admission rate when participating in the event

Was planning to go, but hadn't spotted that it was pre-purchase only for the tickets.
At least I don't have to decide between taking the Mk4 Golf GTI TDI 150 or the Cali now...

Was planning to go, but hadn't spotted that it was pre-purchase only for the tickets.
At least I don't have to decide between taking the Mk4 Golf GTI TDI 150 or the Cali now...
Doh, you can still go as a normal day visitor.

Normal admission applies from 10am

Anyone interested in going to Beaulieu for camping and a reduced entrance price : Transporter based vehicle event.

Vw T Chill

Weekend camping opportunity on site, reduced entry rate including full access to everything onsite (motor museum, house, gardens, monorail etc) what’s not to like

Oh I just missed that! We were in the area visiting relatives a couple weeks ago as it's where we grew up.

If you saw a white Beach Edition with Swiss plates around Beaulieu - Holbury - Calshot - Hythe - Dibden - Southampton, that was me!

Back