Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Skotti Grill - Brand New Reduced

R

RHCali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Reduced - Brand new, never been cooked on. Fired up to check it works hence the discolouration of the diffuser. Can send more photos if required.

These grills can be used with gas or charcoal and can also be used as a fire pit, it collapses almost flat when not in use. Includes the orange storage bag which doubles as a heat resistant mat the grill can placed on when in use.

More info: https://skottigrill.eu

£130 plus postage (mainland UK only), or am happy to meet Wirral/Chester area.

IMG_4524.jpegIMG_4519.jpegIMG_4521.jpegIMG_4522.jpegIMG_4523.jpegIMG_4525.jpeg

IMG_4524.jpeg

Last edited:
Still available and reduced to £130 plus postage

Looks very much like an en417

Still available and unused, I am open to sensible offers.

I checked:

This says:

"SKOTTI levels up. Please welcome SKOTTI 2.0! It has, of course, lost none of its versatility. On the contrary! It has been given a really great update. The new SKOTTI now comes with a drip tray called ‘Pool’. Find out about it later."

Is this a Scotti 2?

I checked:

This says:

"SKOTTI levels up. Please welcome SKOTTI 2.0! It has, of course, lost none of its versatility. On the contrary! It has been given a really great update. The new SKOTTI now comes with a drip tray called ‘Pool’. Find out about it later."

Is this a Scotti 2?
Hi - this one is not the Skotti 2 so has old style base, not the new drip tray. Thanks

Hi - this one is not the Skotti 2 so has old style base, not the new drip tray. Thanks
Noted, thanks. It looks as if you can upgrade the drip tray, though ordering via Skotti from UK is not possible but once in Europe (if/whilst travelling) it is.

Back