Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Slidepod Multi kitchen pod for sale in Surrey

Campingrookie

Campingrookie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
For sale, my beautiful Slidepod Multi which has happily resided in my VW California Beach since November 2019 when I bought it. Bought for £2,964, for sale at £2,250 (cash only and collection only from New Malden, Surrey)

I’ll go on to why I’m selling it shortly but first the positives. This is a fantastic piece of kit which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed owning, the craftmanship is superb and it’s in great condition. It has been used lightly so has a couple of very minor marks on the sink/hob and a small mark on the side table. It gets a lot of interest when I’m using it!

From the Slidepod website... 'The Slipepod Multi is designed to replace the VW Multiflex board (T5/T6 Caravelles, California Beaches with triple seat). The Multi VW campervan pod not only replaces the multiflex board allowing for a full width bed but it allows for maximal use of space and contains all you need for a fully functional kitchen pod. It is a self contained unit which sits in the back of the van and is accessed through the boot so maximising available space inside the van and keeping cooking smells outside of the van. The pod can be fully accessed when the seats are in sitting position or when they are made into a bed. The Multi is easy to remove and insert into the vans floor rails ensuring safety whilst travelling and is removable if not in use.'

Specifics of my Slidepod:
  • Finished in white with black trim
  • Double burner / sink unit with split black glass lids
  • 38l fresh water tank for longer trips
  • 2x 12l tanks for day trips/shorter trips
  • Integrated 19l grey water tank
  • Gas delivery system for burners
  • 110 litre storage cupboard with adjustable shelves and tambour door closure
  • Folding chrome tap

I went for all available upgrades including:
  • Removable table
  • LED lighting upgrade (backlights the pod and the cupboard)
  • 12V auto socket (so you can plug your fridge in next to it)
  • Double USB charging point (so you can charge your phone whilst using it, which has been very useful)
  • Shower attachment
  • Cutlery roll in side pocket
  • Anti-slip matting inside cupboards
  • Memory foam mattress (specifically for the slidepod and it has a handy pocket to keep the side table secure when travelling). Only used for overnight camping four times

Why am I selling?

When I bought it we had two children, and we now have three! So as I now have three child car seats in the Camper, space is at a premium so I need extra flexibility for storage in the boot. I’ll be really sad to see it go but hopefully it will go to a good home and maybe when we lose the odd car seat I might get another one in the future.

Bought for £2,964, for sale at £2,250 (cash only). I will need to purchase a multiflex board once I've sold the Slidepod so if anyone wants to do a part cash plus giving me their multiflex board that's something I'm open to discussing.

Collection only from New Malden Surrey (I might consider delivery up to an hour or so of New Malden). I'm certainly no expert but I'm happy to try and help fit it in the new owners van!

IMG_0861.jpgIMG_3774.jpgIMG_3782.jpgIMG_3783.jpgIMG_3777.jpgIMG_3775.jpgIMG_3776.jpgIMG_3779.jpgIMG_3781.jpg

Did you sell the slidepod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No probs - thanks for confirming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro