Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

small is beautiful

Wohaaha , looks like a horse trailer to me ....did it smelled like horses?:D
Don't want to driving that where i took my Cali....
He can carry a looots of stuff but he can not spend the night on top of the Ventoux like we did ....or travel in Wales on the single lane roads....

Gonna stick to my "small" Cali;)

As my Granny told me: "It is not the lenghth of the wand its the magic that can be worked with it".

Indeed
To each his own , but I did see lots off these "monstroceties" on my holiday to portugal /spain
I did see a women cry when theire "mega truck" did not fit in the last free camping space..
They even complained at the manager and told him to move me so they can have my spot.......
Do the salesmen actually tell you , that once you get off the freeway you are
in everybody's way and half off the campings are "off limits......"
And even more frusting is that most of these things are only occupied by two people...
It has nothing to do with camping anymore....

Yes Dad but after eight kids and no TV I do not think it was vans she had in mind...

Indeed
To each his own , but I did see lots off these "monstroceties" on my holiday to portugal /spain
I did see a women cry when theire "mega truck" did not fit in the last free camping space..
They even complained at the manager and told him to move me so they can have my spot.......
Do the salesmen actually tell you , that once you get off the freeway you are
in everybody's way and half off the campings are "off limits......"
And even more frusting is that most of these things are only occupied by two people...
It has nothing to do with camping anymore....
I agree, With vehicles this size, forward planning is most definitely required, which is why we all love our Cali's. Came across a large A-Class head-on along a narrow road in the Pyrenees this summer. Us and several cars had to reverse almost 1/4 mile to the next lay-by so he could pass! The person behind me was certainly not shy at telling the couple what he thought... Some people... :shocked[/QUOTE]

Looks like an old prison bus.... Lock your water tank....
Wohaaha , looks like a horse trailer to me ....did it smelled like horses?:D
Don't want to driving that where i took my Cali....
He can carry a looots of stuff but he can not spend the night on top of the Ventoux like we did ....or travel in Wales on the single lane roads....

Gonna stick to my "small" Cali;)

Back