Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SMG and Sponsorship of Forum

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We are very pleased to announce that SMG Cowfold and the forum have made the agreement of a three year sponsorship.

I am sure you will all agree it is a great help having SMG Cowfold onboard with us and the help we receive from Alex is very valuable. Many members have travelled far and wide just to use SMG's services over the past year and as we realise not everyone can get to West Sussex they are now offering free camping (contatct Alex for term) nearby so you can make it part of a few days away when your Cali goes in for servicing or repairs.

They will continue to offer exclusive deals to members, on servicing, parts and accessories.

We have also confirmed after the success of the SMG Open day last month this will now become a regular event twice a year and will be known as Cali's on the Farm with the next one being held 17-19 May which we aim to be our biggest meet yet!

So a big thank you to SMG Cowfold

Great news martin glad to hear SMG like us bunch that much .. :thumb

"Cali's on the farm" ........ that works for me with any excuse to get me wellies and lounge trousers on ..... ;) :smile

Martin said:
We are pleased to announce that SMG Cowfold and the forum have made the agreement of a three year sponsorship.

I am sure you will all agree it is it great help having SMG Cowfold onboard with us and the help we receive from Alex is very valuable.

We have also confirmed after the success of the SMG Open day last month this will now become a regular event twice a year and will be known as Cali's on the Farm with the next one being held 17-19 May.

So a big thank you to SMG Cowfold

:cool

Very good news

James

Fantastic news indeed congrats Martin.

Thanks to SMG, Alex and the whole team there proving there are great VW dealers out there.

That said I now have to go to the trauma centre as I am having flashbacks of the two Lees, one in lounge trousers and wellies and the other in a skirt.

Excellent news Martin. As you say Alex has been a great help with our queries here on the forum.
Thanks to Alex & all the team at SMG Cowfold for their help & generous discounts.

I look forward to the next Calis on the farm in May.

Great news having SMG extend their sponsorship. And we have already put the may dates in our diary :thumb

Back