Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SMG Cowfold Xmas and New Year Competition

smgcowfoldparts

smgcowfoldparts

Trade Advertiser
We have normally offered some extra discount on accessories for you guys in the build up to Christmas but this year I thought of doing something different.

We are going to give a Full Service and Brake Fluid change (£310 + VAT!) away for this year for your California.

All you have to do for a free entry is to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for an entry. Please leave us a short message with your username and or name and we will pick a random winner on 15th January.

Also, if you come in to us for a winter check (£35 + VAT, includes windscreen scraper, de-icer and a litre of top up oil), then you get another automatic entry. The same applies to any accessories that are purchased from us in the same time, tyres, or any work done with us, let Steve or Adam in the parts department know that you would like to enter the competition as well. Let myself or Nick in the service department know and we will enter you into the competition.

Cheers

Some people have already started which is great, but please leave a message with your name or username.

Great competition and a great way to start 2014 with a free of charge major service carried out on your Cali before you disappear for trips next year.

cheers

Thanks to everyone who has entered so far, but you please can you leave a message so that it shows on the wall!

Morning Alex

Done it via Twitter.... Hope it includes Beachs.... :D

Shaun

Just a bump for this.

Free entry if you like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Leave a message with your name and or username to be entered.

Draw will take place on 15th January for a free full service and brake fluid change worth £310 + VAT.

cheers

Excellent, thanks!

Free entry for £310 + VAT worth of FREE service for your California!

cheers

Just a bump for this.

Free entry for a free full service and brake fluid change worth £310 + VAT

All you need to do is to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Please leave your name and or username with a short message so that we can make our draw on the 15th January.

cheers and good luck

HI Simon,

Yes it does as long as you leave a message with your name or username to say that you have entered the competition.

cheers

Can't see anything, if you let me know your name on twitter then I will check for you and let you know.

Cheers

Hi Owen,

I saw your message, if you could like us as well then that would be great.

cheers

smgcowfold said:
Hi Owen,

I saw your message, if you could like us as well then that would be great.

cheers

Thought I had liked you, done via my phone app though as FB one of the many blocked sites at work.

Hi Guys Happy new year,

Liked on Facebook (Tom curry) and on twitter as atk13....

Please enter me in the competion, great idea :D

Hi guys,

this competition closes at 1400 on Wednesday when it will be drawn and the winner announced.

Remember to click the 'Like' button on Facebook as well as leaving us a note, couple of you have not hit the 'Like' button.

Same for Twitter, please follow and leave a message.

cheers

smgcowfold said:
Hi guys,

this competition closes at 1400 on Wednesday when it will be drawn and the winner announced.

Remember to click the 'Like' button on Facebook as well as leaving us a note, couple of you have not hit the 'Like' button.

Same for Twitter, please follow and leave a message.

cheers

Hi Alex
I don't have Twitter account so is just liking and commenting on FB OK?

Yes, one or both is ok. But you must 'Like' us on Facebook not just wrote on the wall.

cheers

Just a reminder that this competition closes on Wednesday at 1400.

I have been looking on our Facebook wall and some entrants have commented or liked the status about the competition. Please like us and the Facebook page and leave a message to be entered into the competition.

Entries written on the wall only unfortunately cannot be entered.

Any problems, give me a call.

cheers

Hi Alex,
Message now left on twitter (atk) as didn't read that bit.
Andy

Just a reminder that this competition closes at 1400 today with the winner announced later on today.

cheers

Back