Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Snazzy new seat covers.

GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Thank you so much to Denise at Jackyards for supplying and fitting my smart blue seat covers.
I thought that the internal upholstery in Luis looked very drab for such a fine vehicle but these brighten it up nicely.
The covers are washable and come with a Velcro fixing allowing the airbags to work.
I have asked her to price up a matching porta potti cover - what more could a girl need? :)

IMG_1600.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

IMG_1603.JPG

Nice - Are they from Jackyard? If so they look a lot better fitted than ones I have seen before....

Nice - Are they from Jackyard? If so they look a lot better fitted than ones I have seen before....

Yes from Jackyard and they fit really well. Lots of Velcro. Delighted with them.

I think the Jackyard seat covers are a bit hit and miss, the ones I saw fitted to several vans at the meet in June looks really baggy and a poor fit which put me off, maybe they have improved.

I think that because the fabric has no stretch in it the front seat covers are a bit bigger so that when you sit down on the contoured seat it is on the seat itself rather than an air pocket.
I just loved the ability to choose a brighter colour of my choice and the look of them.
Denise said that they soften with wear. Time will tell but so far so good