Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So many Calis ...

Verity

Verity

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We just moved up to Wales from Cambridgeshire. When we lived 'darn sarf' we hardly ever saw any Calis. Having moved to Wales and travelling through Powys and into Shropshire and Cheshire, they're just EVERYWHERE! Lovely! Nice to spot chums on the roads. Plus a million Transporter convos. It's VW camper heaven!

Just did a 700 mile 3 day return trip to wales at the weekend and didn't see a single Cali on our travels :( Plenty of camper conversions some of which I gave a tentative wave to.. but none reciprocated!

Maybe it costs so much to live darn sarf that there is no money left for Calis! ;)

Darn sarf, they prefer Audi and BMWs, fake tans and fake body parts.
Driving a van is a big no no...

Only place I see loads of Cali's is down in Devon and Cornwall, one trip down there we saw 14 in one day!

Only place I see loads of Cali's is down in Devon and Cornwall, one trip down there we saw 14 in one day!

When we were on holiday down in the West Country last summer I counted that 1 in 5 vans on the M5 was some flavour of VW transporter and a LOT of these were campervans of some description :)

When we were on holiday down in the West Country last summer I counted that 1 in 5 vans on the M5 was some flavour of VW transporter and a LOT of these were campervans of some description :)
Yes it seems like that round here, particularly on weekends. I suspect they come up for the astounding scenery. The Welsh hills round here are nothing short of spectacular, especially in this wonderful spring sunshine. Green and blue, with sheep. Perfick :happy

On a campsite nr Vienna and there must be 8 Calis on our area!!!

Back