Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Solar Panel fitting service

Holly Bus

Holly Bus

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi,
I'm buying a solar panel for my Cali thanks to the recommendations on this site. I was just wondering if there are any services in the South East (i live in Dartford, Kent) who can fit it for me? Thanks.

hi All. No responses to my thread so I guess its try and DIY ???

Hi,
I'm buying a solar panel for my Cali thanks to the recommendations on this site. I was just wondering if there are any services in the South East (i live in Dartford, Kent) who can fit it for me? Thanks.
Any competent Autoelectrician could do it. If you bought the kit from Roger Donahue he also offers a fitting service. But if you can use a spanner, wire a plug and follow instructions then you shouldn't have a problem doing it yourself.

There have other similar threads asking for panel fitters, but there don't seem to be many. Most seem to diy fit and others get them fitted by the supplier. If you search the forum you'll find posts describing how to fit a panel. I've not done it myself, but am thinking of doing it next season.

Charles

I drove down from Newcastle to have Roger do mine worth every penny but as WelshGas says it very easy to do. There are enough people on here that have completed it and would be available to help.