Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SOLD - **Bargain Mattress Topper**

S

Stu

Guest User
I had my wallet well and truly prised open whilst at SMG yesterday with the result being I now have a Brandrup Mattress Topper and no longer need my Comfort Pets one.

The Comfort Pets Topper is the one sold for the downstairs bed however we only ever used it on the upstairs bed where it fits perfectly thus offering the best of both worlds.

The topper has had very little use, is very clean (also cover will be washed) and has always been fitted with a sheet when used.

These are around £110 if my memory serves me correctly and I'm looking for £55 so it's a bargain for someone.

Can arrange postage at cost or meet at mutually convenient location.

Re: **Bargain Mattress Topper**

Yes Garry I think it is. Just measured it as requested by PM and the foam is 50mm.

I've just taken the cover out of the washing machine and it looks as good as the day we got it, not that it was dirty anyway. :laugh2

just waiting for the nod stu and i think i'll take it off your hands ...let you kno asap ;)

choplee said:
just waiting for the nod stu and i think i'll take it off your hands ...let you kno asap ;)

Bah, like buses!!

Sorry mate just done a deal with someone else this morning :sad

No worries fella ... I was just trying to find out if the brother-in- law had one like it ,as he liked mine at the weekend ,but without letting him know I was going to get him yours ( birthday thing )

No worries treacle ... He can have cider lol :)