Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Sold

Interested in the seat. Can you share some pics please just to confirm style/appearance? Thanks

Hi,
What tray do you have? Is it suitable for 3 seater T5 Beach?

Its the tray from the club shop for the beach if you need any info on it, it secures into two of the rails behind the bench seat only and fits in between the legs of the bed extension, I had it fitted to T6 Beach with 3 seater in rear

Hi folks, selling some items if anyone is interested, message or email me lynnian@ymail.com for pics or any other info.
18" VW Sportline Matt black twin spoke wheels 18x8 et53 (max load 955kg) with Avon ZZ5 tyres 255/45 R18 103Y (2x5mm, 2x6mm) in excellent condition, one tyre does have a cut on tread £400,
Boot tray from club shop to fit Beach £200,
Thanks, Ian
Just a word of caution.
I, as I think they are, you have the early Sportline wheels they don't fit he big front disc/calipers only the standard ones.

Just a word of caution.
I, as I think they are, you have the early Sportline wheels they don't fit he big front disc/calipers only the standard ones.
Correct B J G, just rechecked the shops description - '* Please Note for VW T6 : If your van has been supplied with brembo or larger brakes supplied from factory - you may require a spacer'.
IMG_20201220_141424.jpg

I was thi
Correct B J G, just rechecked the shops description - '* Please Note for VW T6 : If your van has been supplied with brembo or larger brakes supplied from factory - you may require a spacer'.
View attachment 70924
I was thinking of getting those, good design, but fortunately found that they didn't fit directly onto the 204 engined brakes prior to purchasing. Still think that it's Sportlines best design with no diamond cut corrosion worries.

Hi, I've sent you an email regarding the alloys.