Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Some agility pics

Ace. Not easy to get good pics when they are going a million miles an hour.

Ace. Not easy to get good pics when they are going a million miles an hour.
The dog walk ones were all crap to be honest...
but I love the weave ones where Manny’s bushy tail is still weaving around the pole behind him...
I loved my brother’s comment ‘they look so happy’... we don’t have much contact and he doesn’t understand why I do all this training, yet wants a Weimaraner when he retires - good luck on that one!

Yes the weave pics are great, the see-saw one is good too...and they do look happy.

I love agility photos, you get to see the dogs in a different light, it’s amazing how they do what they do.

Good idea to have a photo shoot, we only have a handful of decent photos of ours, that were taken by friends at shows.

Yes the weave pics are great, the see-saw one is good too...and they do look happy.

I love agility photos, you get to see the dogs in a different light, it’s amazing how they do what they do.

Good idea to have a photo shoot, we only have a handful of decent photos of ours, that were taken by friends at shows.
I got these done as Peaches’ coat will likely change after spay. I am so devastated about that initself, so decided to get some pics done (2 photo shoots, one portraits and one action shots), so I have her in full glory. So whilst the pics are all wonderful, I am very emotional about them.