Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Spanner

Mowbotman

Mowbotman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Recently someone put a picture on the forums of a spanner to tighten up the regulator to the camping gas tap, i would like to purchase one but cannot find them

I was under the impression that the advice was hand tight is sufficient?

I think the tool you are referring to is an aid for opening the gas storage compartment cover rather than tightening the regulator

No it was a spanner to fit the regulator to the gas bottle tap ,someone put a picture of it on one of the threads to help people with issues with fingers who find it difficult to tighten up enough , i have Sean the tool in question for the screw lid and it’s not that

No it was a spanner to fit the regulator to the gas bottle tap ,someone put a picture of it on one of the threads to help people with issues with fingers who find it difficult to tighten up enough , i have Sean the tool in question for the screw lid and it’s not that
I bought this one very nice to nip it up.

Never needed a spanner, I just hand tighten. I guess it might be useful for removing the regulator should it become stuck in place?

Some of us ladies have trouble hand tightening those regulator nuts, so I'll def be ordering one of those spanners. Thanks for the tip Steve and Johna.

Damn damn damn. Yet another tool I never knew I needed but now I realise I have to get.

Just got mine today, need to check if it fits as it says “Truma” on it for some reason, will try later

image.jpg

Fits fine nice and easy just to nip it up, lot happier now