Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Spare parts for VW T6 bike rack

Monkeytree

Monkeytree

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I might have accidentally reversed into a wall and bent the back bar on the bike rack...

Anyone know where you can get spare parts for the t6 rack...

Thanks

Mahag in Germany has it. But I am not sure all parts are available. But as they are an official dealer, I guess any dealership of VW can supply them.

Mine just got destroyed by a turning bus in Croatia. Thankfully I just installed dash cams …

Mahag in Germany has it. But I am not sure all parts are available. But as they are an official dealer, I guess any dealership of VW can supply them.

Mine just got destroyed by a turning bus in Croatia. Thankfully I just installed dash cams …

Did you get anywhere from Mahag in Germany at all? Looking for parts, thanks

Did you get anywhere from Mahag in Germany at all? Looking for parts, thanks

No. And the Danish dealer was not a success either. Seems the parts are not available from the manufacturer.

My conclusion too! Grr.
Have managed to remove the drop down arm following a kissing session between the rack and a tree and bend it into a better shape. Not perfect but better than paying for complete rack! :eek:

Hi - I may have just done something similar.... Did anyone find anywhere that sold a replacement cross beam bar for the T6 bike rack carrier? Thanks in advance.

The shop sells the bike rack arms

Hi - I may have just done something similar.... Did anyone find anywhere that sold a replacement cross beam bar for the T6 bike rack carrier? Thanks in advance.
Hi did you ever resolve this, I have a bike rack that perfect apart from a wonky back bar after a bit of a reversing issue between me and a brick wall?

Hi did you ever resolve this, I have a bike rack that perfect apart from a wonky back bar after a bit of a reversing issue between me and a brick wall?
Hi. Afraid not. Seems you can’t buy the parts as the plastic bits go brittle over time and break when taken apart (so I’m told). Option are new rack or live with the bent bit (I went for the latter!!)

I’ve just taken mine apart to adapt, been on van for 2yrs no parts had gone brittle.

Hi. Afraid not. Seems you can’t buy the parts as the plastic bits go brittle over time and break when taken apart (so I’m told). Option are new rack or live with the bent bit (I went for the latter!!)
I am about to list a T6 genuine bike rack on the website it has a bent rear bar but all the other parts are like new (less Thant two years old). I bought a new one with a new California last year .