Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Spare seats

slipper

slipper

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
My beach has 7 seats. I’m very unlikely to need 2 of them. Any thoughts on value if I were to sell them or are they worth hanging onto in case if resale in the future? They are in the dark anthracite and moon rock cloth. Thanks

My beach has 7 seats. I’m very unlikely to need 2 of them. Any thoughts on value if I were to sell them or are they worth hanging onto in case if resale in the future? They are in the dark anthracite and moon rock cloth. Thanks
They have a cash value of about £300/400 per seat. Although colours changed from year to year the fittings are the same and they would fit any VW built California Beach or SE/Ocean.
If you keep them for resale with the vehicle, well a bit of a gamble. The buyer might not need/want them and may not be prepared to pay for them.
So you could cash in now or wait for resale and could lose out. There is a steady market for them. See the For Sale/Wanted Section of the Forum.

Personally, unless you are in need of the storage space or want the cash, I would keep them as they could come in handy

Better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

Back