Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

stainless steel covers to protect glass over cooker and fridge

J

Juliet Lewis

Guest User
Hello,
I have just bought the above but they have arrived with no instructions. Can a kind person who has got these please talk me through putting them on. I hope they are worth it as very expensive!
Look forward to hearing from you
Juliet

Hello,
I have just bought the above but they have arrived with no instructions. Can a kind person who has got these please talk me through putting them on. I hope they are worth it as very expensive!
Juliet

Make sure that as well as cleaning the worktop you make sure that there are no finger prints on the underside of the stainless steel. My husband fitted mine - he religiously cleaned the glass but not the underside back of the protectors and you could see finger prints through the glass when the lid was raised. Have since removed them.

Hello,
Juliet

Website says collection only which is a PITA as a 460 mile round trip to collect, were yours sent by carrier ?

I received mine last year by courier. I think that due to careless couriers maybe causing damage might be the reason for this change to collection only. I think they are excellent and well worth the money.

Last edited:
I received mine last year by courier. I think that due to careless couriers maybe causing damage may be the reason for this change to collection only. I think they are excellent and well worth the money.

Not worth a 460 mile drive though..:(

Just had email..

We're actually discontinuing these completely as we're not happy with the current quality and how they travel.

Pity as first lot were excellent (probably now Chinese steel:))

I have a set if anyone is interested. They will need new adhesive to fix them.
PM me if you want any more info.

Don't know how to pm but might be interested.

I have sent you a message which you should be able to access now.
To pm someone you click on their profile picture and then press 'start conversation'.