Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stanford Hall 2017

vwanorak

vwanorak

Aircooled at heart!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
As with the past few years, I have arranged for us to have a Club Display at this year's Stanford Hall VW show. Taking place on Sunday 30th April.

The show is strictly speaking a Classic VW Show (arguably the best in country) but we always get a great reception and being on the Club Display gets you "parked up," in the middle of the action.

For the uninitiated, this is what the shows own website says about the event:

This year’s event will mark the 41st anniversary of the Classic Volkswagen meeting universally
known as simply “Stanford Hall”. You don’t clock up that number of shows unless you are
doing something right, and since the first show way back in 1976 the emphasis has always been on
putting on a great display of classic unmodified Volkswagens of all types, whether air-cooled or
water-cooled. And not only that, we have always aimed to give great value for money, whether it’s in
the entry prices or the fees for the trade stands.

We have just 10 places available to members of the club on our single marque (VW California) display. T4's, 5's and 6's are all welcome, but must be Californias. We had a couple of no-shows last year, so please only put your name down below if you are sure that you can attend, by cutting > adding to > pasting the list below:

1, vwanorak - Andy
2, CALROE - Michael & Sheila
3, ChisandPenny52 - Chris
4, Mr Do - Steve & Claire

Once the list is full, we can arrange to get passes posted out.

Cheers

Andy

Last edited:
The passes are here and the show is just 6 weeks away, so please let me know if you want to be in the display.

I am a bit gutted I dont think we can come this year :( One of my favourite shows too. Need to check the diary with the good lady. :)

Quick update folks

If you would like to join us at Stanford Hall VW Show, please drop me a PM or update here in the thread.

With approximately a month to go until the show, I will open up the spaces to other non-club member California owners in the next few days, to ensure that we best represent our marque.

Thanks

Andy

Passes are being posted out today folks.

Still spaces left for anyone that wants to join us at Stanford Hall - PM with your details.

Andy

Received thanks. Our first time at this event. Should we buy tickets in advance or on the gate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to go. We have been before as we only live down the road. Now I have a California I would love to park with the others.
Steve

I would love to join you but unfortunately will be in Germany at the time. Next year?

Just replied to your PM Steve..... Look forward to seeing you at Stanford Hall

Andy

I would like to go. We have been before as we only live down the road. Now I have a California I would love to park with the others.
Steve

Received thanks. Our first time at this event. Should we buy tickets in advance or on the gate?

On the gate - I've since found out. There's no advanced general admission booking

Sorry - I missed that part of your post.

Yes, on the gate, but you will access the site through the South Kilworth Gate, so won't have to que at the general admission gate.

Thanks

Andy

Sorry - I missed that part of your post.

Yes, on the gate, but you will access the site through the South Kilworth Gate, so won't have to que at the general admission gate.

Thanks

Andy
Excellent. Extra incentive to join the club pitch!

Have you room for us again this year we are local & planning to attend again as it is a great venue & show.

Hi
PM me your address and I'll send a pass out to you.

Cheers

Andy

Have you room for us again this year we are local & planning to attend again as it is a great venue & show.

Can I give you my email?

Removed for privacy[email]

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
If you become a VIP you can send PMs, also supports the site.

Hi
PM me your address and I'll send a pass out to you.

Cheers

Andy

Is there a way to get a pass without becoming VIP & using PM, it wasn't an issue last year!

I put my email address up but apparently it's been removed for privacy but I put it there!?!

Can I give you my email?

Removed for privacy[email]

Cheers

@Martin

Why has this been edited to remove my email & shouldn't you advise forum users when your editing their posts?

Probably to stop spam

Not a good idea putting an email address on an open forum, it will be displayed forever and picked up by spambots

I've done a lot worse fella, I even leave my numberplate displayed when I post a pic of my van