Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stickers for you Cali

Wogga

Wogga

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Living in Germany in the 70”s and 80”s no VW camper was without one of these and the Save the whale one I must find yet. I iintend to get copies for my 6.1 when it arrives. What other stickers adorn your Cali1E3962E7-CB52-4306-A751-B3377255AB8A.jpeg

Nice. Where did you get them?

Nice. Where did you get them?
Ha!
I tried to post a while ago about these on both the forum and on the FB page, but both posts were removed as the post was deemed as ‘advertising’, which I understand, but the trader wasn’t linked to me, and since the item was a bespoke item it seemed impossible to share the details without naming the business direct.
Catch 22.
I tried to ask admin via all channels how I should approach this but received nothing back.

In short there was a chap in FB advertising this type of sticker, but for ‘Transporters’. I’d contacted him directly and he kindly made a bespoke Cali one.

Gheckos, dolphins in bright yellow, plus a leafy VW badge on the bonnet......also yellow. Mustn't forget the bat on the bumper again in yellow

Last edited:
Do you intend to travel around Europe? If so this is a little bit different.

Good morning,

I couldn't help myself and got a few stickers for the camper:

1599994085089.png

As far as I can remember I got this from Amazon. It was not expensive and quality is good. I just made a mistake ordering it in white. A grey colored one would have been better, I think.

1599994277999.png

I believe I got this from Redbubble. It was one sticker the bear and the word "California". I cut it in have because I just wanted the bear. I believe the bear is the "Wappentier" (sorry I don't know the english word for it) from California. (Sorry about the reflection, I just took the picture in a hurry a moment ago).

1599994449468.png

I also got this from Redbubble. So many stickers are available for the T2, T3 and T4. I am happy about my T6 and I want to show it. Maybe in 20 years everybody has a T6 sticker :)

1599994572552.png

It is a VW California Camper, of course there has to be some flower stickers on it. :)

1599994658512.png

I always liked the compass. My children organized to get me the sticker for my birthday. Again it should have been in a light grey and not in white, but still I like it. It is good quality and I expect it will last a while. It might look now a bit like a Westfalia - but I don't care..

And of course the country stickers. In hindsight I should have started the collection on the back window (around the frame) and not at the side. It could look nicer. But I won't change it now.

I don't believe I get more stickers (except the country stickers) but one never knows. What I try to avoid is to put the stickers on the paintwork, I try to put them all on the windows. In case I have (will) to remove them I believe it is easier.

Talking about stickers and ways to improve the camper, I was looking for a small bunch of plastic flowers that I could fix somehow on the dashboard. I thought I saw some somewhere on the web, but I can't find it now. If you are aware of one please let me know.

Happy California,
Eberhard

Nice Eberhard, nice to have distinctive features to boot, must admit I do fancy the compass myself.

These are some of my stickers16069043416008293617212449811815.jpg, used a group called hippy campers to get my stickers including a beautiful vw sign16069043972825526818251153138208.jpg

Nice stickers. GGD had an interesting sign that had been 3D printed do you know where they are made ? My van is the same colour as his thanks m
This Eva,
It’s Big Ted Prinz, he’s a trade partner. Have a look in the VIP discounts section. I think he’s in thete?

Email him as attached.402F53F5-828B-445F-B80F-87FFE259A16A.png

Each to their own but I hate stickers. Unless they are providing safety information or important instructions what is their practical purpose? I wouldn't even use them to cover rust spots or other body damage. They are like graffiti or automotive tattoos in my mind. Take beautiful bodywork, human or automotive and disfigure it. Unlike tatts at least stickers can be removed and btw unless it's your wall, grafffiti isn't art it's just plain old fashioned vandalism.

Who cares if "Surfers do it standing up" or "you've got miniature Japanese labra/shits on board". And just because you have a sticker saying "you only have one life so live it" doesn't mean it's right to chew up our greenways into a mud bath in your bashed up landrover. Get a life!

Rant over. Back to work.

Each to their own but I hate stickers. Unless they are providing safety information or important instructions what is their practical purpose? I wouldn't even use them to cover rust spots or other body damage. They are like graffiti or automotive tattoos in my mind. Take beautiful bodywork, human or automotive and disfigure it. Unlike tatts at least stickers can be removed and btw unless it's your wall, grafffiti isn't art it's just plain old fashioned vandalism.

Who cares if "Surfers do it standing up" or "you've got miniature Japanese labra/shits on board". And just because you have a sticker saying "you only have one life so live it" doesn't mean it's right to chew up our greenways into a mud bath in your bashed up landrover. Get a life!

Rant over. Back to work.
And I thought I was grumpy !!! :)

Who cares if "Surfers do it standing up" or "you've got miniature Japanese labra/shits on board". And just because you have a sticker saying "you only have one life so live it"...
I think maybe you just hate crap stickers.