Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Storage above front seats

Sindidziwa

Sindidziwa

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi
We've just taken delivery of out Ocean after saying a sad goodbye to Lucy, our 1979 Bay window Devon Moonraker. With Lucy we had plenty of storage on the roof bed when the roof was up but this isn't possible with the Cali.
So my question - has anybody bought or made storage that can sit above the front seats at roof level so that is accessible with the upper bed raised? i thought about a plank of wood but I'm sure some ingenious Cali owners will have a better idea!

Yes there are nets to put up there .
Been posted here on the forum including pictures

Some even made a DIY shelf fitting up there.

If you find the nets, please let me know. I've been unable to do so

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

nets are available in Halfords. funnily enough they are called transporter nets. the type designed for car boots and the like. they have stretchy bungees in them and hooks. I use one in my beach and it stays in place with roof down. 8 quid mate. I'm sure I put pics on somewhere

I made a shelf form a flooring laminate off cut from home base same colour as the t6 cupboards works a treat finished off some car door rubber edging off ebay

pic for you. put yer wangers in there. your torch. book. Jim jams. cakes. anything you need at night

20170709_155218.jpg

Back