Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Storage bag and comfortz mattress

cleve

cleve

VIP Member
So pleased with the mattress we got from Nick at comfortz. It seems really comfortable compared to the thin memory foam topper we have been using. Great communication, super speedy delivery and he even made us a storage bag to meet our requirements. We tried the storage bag he currently sells but found it a bit of a tight fit so Nick has been great and made us a slightly larger bag that unzips all the way around so we can just unzip and unroll our bed. We even fitted a 9 tog down duvet rolled up inside the mattress too.

The bag is waterproof so no worrying about muddy boots or wet items that inevitably get thrown on top at some point. We plan to use the original bag to store the rest of the duvets and pillows to keep those clean and dry too.

A kingsize fitted sheet is a good fit but I plan to sew some elastic to the fitted sheet to run under the mattress to help hold it in situ when folding it up. The photos show the mattress and bag with the duvet rolled up inside.
upload_2016-4-19_20-43-7.png upload_2016-4-19_20-43-21.png upload_2016-4-19_20-43-37.png

We found the mattress really comfortable when we actually tested it out. Best night sleep in the beach so far. Certainly a firm mattress so I can't compare it to sleeping in my own bed but having had just a thin memory foam mattress topper for the past 2 years it was lovely not to feel every lump and bump from the seats below. It was also thick enough for us to take the multiflex mattress out without us noticing the height difference under our feet. My daughter then used the multiflex mattress as a cab bed and slept really deeply all night so everyone is happy!

It must be comfortable as my husband has refused to sleep on the lower bed before now but decided the lower bed is now more comfortable than the roof bed!