Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Storage bag for Ocean lower mattress....

S

SRM

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hey, More luck than judgement but I have just found a fabulous high quality zipped bag which fits the lower ocean mattress absolutely perfectly. Really useful when you need to pack things in the Cali for a long trip and need that bit of extra space by removing the mattress for storage at home. Only good of course if you don't need the mattress on the trip!
Its made by Kampa and it is intended for recliner ing camping chairs, I got it off of eBay.....hope some other happy campers approve...for those that have found it already sorry to repeat.

That's amazing! also good for garage storage. Just to confirm that is the comfort mattress?

Just what I am looking for , see there are a couple of colour s available around different stores .

Thanks for posting

Great find, just got mine and as you say, made to measure , thank you for flagging it up.

Been 'umming and 'arring over one of these for months ... local supplier never has any in stock so bitten the bullet and bought one from Amazon. Will update once received.

Wow - bag received and fitted - just as if it were made to measure. Sturdy construction to.

many thanks for the link just ordered from there - thats £20 cheaper than Amazon!

Just ordered one to see if our sea to summit mattress will fit in it. Got plenty of other things I can use it for if not.

Mine turned up today, perfect fit as its exactly the size of the rear shelf by 20cm high. Fits our Brandrup mattress perfectly.
tempImageloCxDo.png

Last edited:
Mine turned up today, perfect fit as its exactly the size of the rear shelf by 20cm high. Fits our Brandrup mattress perfectly.
View attachment 75172
Jealous...I have one of the older ones with the bright green strap. Can I get away with buying another one and repurposing my old one for garden cushions???

Wow - bag received and fitted - just as if it were made to measure. Sturdy construction to.
does that fit the supplied VW mattress ? i measure mine nearly 150 across and the bag is only 120 ?

does that fit the supplied VW mattress ? i measure mine nearly 150 across and the bag is only 120 ?
@flying banana Have you got a faulty tape measure ? the standard downstairs bed is only 114 wide, where do you get 150 from in an ocean?

This company will make you one:

Back