Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Storage utilities

Claudiopinto

Claudiopinto

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi guys

I have been preparing my cali for some trips, and one on the "must do" are the storage utilities.

I am looking at the brandrup solutions, but was wondering if there isn't anybody else with identical solutions.

http://www.brandrup.de/en/brandrup-...ilities-volkswagen-t5-california-comfortline/

Not really into those FIAMMA solutions with the top to down space bag's, but more of the brandrup kind of neat space solutions.

The brandrup keep our Cali with that pretty nice interior look.

What have you friend seen out there?

I have ordered a Hauck seat organiser from fleabay as a cheaper alternative to the Brandrup model. £11 including postage. Should arrive in a few days so I will update about quality and fit when I get it. Not seen any thing small like the brandrup pockets for attaching to the walls and seats though.

Did you do some searching on the forum here....?
There are some treads on Brandrup storage bags, ect....
Check out the inside of my Cali here....

http://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/inside-the-hotel-california-for-your-eyes-only.9776/

Thank's Hotel California for your HOTEL link :)

I intended to ask for alternative solutions similar to Brandrup but (if possible) cheaper :)

After looking and re looking, I will probably invest in the Brandrup solutions.

Allready "stoll" some tidiness ideas from your Hotel

The Hauck organiser arrived as does an ok job. Lots of pockets and quality is better than expected. It is not cheap nylon but a tougher fabric that looks like it will last. It fits by a couple of buckles around the headrest pillars at the top and 2 cords at the bottom that need to tie to the seat base.

At the risk of sounding a typical tight Yorkshireman, I picked up a 14 pocket seat back organiser in Aldi for less than £5, expecting it to be really naff, turns out its the best thing I've bought as yet, very thick fabric matches the interior, perfect size for behind the seat, fits with two hanging hooks around the head rest pillars, hangs to within a few mm of the floor, modified bottom to stop it flapping around, easily removed and hung inside the awning if needed. Found it really useful for lots of small items like phone chargers,dogs lead, batteries, pocket fluff etc...

Back