Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stormtrooper

G

GeoS4

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Hi from Co. Cavan, Ireland! I've been lurking around on the site for a while and have already gathered a lot of tips and ideas - thanks! We took delivery of a candy white T6 just over 4 weeks ago (am married to another member - AS4 - on here so you may have spotted it already. I love it! We've wanted a California for ages (years) so we're really excited and delighted to have it. Our Cali is a 2L 150bhp Coast. We've made good use of it so far - a weekend in Wicklow and a few day trips, but we're heading off for our first week-long trip this Friday.
A couple of pics ...

IMG_6861.JPG IMG_6812.JPG
:thanks

Welcome , a petrol version i assume ?
I was close to change from my 2012 SE to a Coast in petrol version . Mine is not for sale on the market but i had someone in the family who was intrested in mine and then i was looking to buy a new .
In the end he did not buy mine and he is now looking for a caravan ...
I still needed to put a lot of money on top to get a T6 coast with the options i wanted. White was on my list....

Welcome, and keep those rebels under control:D

Thanks for the welcome!
+ Hotel California: ours is a diesel
Really enjoying ownership so far: currently in Dungarven, Co Waterford enjoying a week away. Loving it!!

Really nice l might see on the road sometime I am picking mine up next week it is also a coast.