Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Strap under the bench on the side near the units?

B

Bunny

What is this for?it's a white strap and it's under the rear bench behind the blanking panel.is it for the jack or summat?
Thanks,bunny

It stops the seat base lifting up too high when you are putting the seat belt casters back in place.

Ah right I get ya.as it seemed to pull out to a loop I was thinking it's summat more exciting :D
I have the California seats fitted into a shuttle so have never seen the manual or studied them in their native habitat as it were
Thank you

Bunny said:
Ah right I get ya.as it seemed to pull out to a loop I was thinking it's summat more exciting :D
I have the California seats fitted into a shuttle so have never seen the manual or studied them in their native habitat as it were
Thank you

:) no worries

Wouldn't mind seeing a couple of pics of your setup.

Rgds
M

Will do when I get time to sort em out.
Basically I kinda made a frankenstienafornia.rear bench where it is on the Cali( wanted the aircon kept) 3 rails 5th seat front cali swivels and vanworx custom made units with hob sink and fridge and a rear pod over the rear bench with the aircon controls and lights from the shuttle all topped of with a reimo roof and a good sprinkle of bentley stitched leather.it's fabulous!
Still got some bits to sort out like getting the heated seats to work and a few other projects
P.s.couldn't afford a Cali......

Back