• Fri 1st September to Sun

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Friday 8th Sept to Sun

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Friday 15th Sept to Sun

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regrettably I have had to cancel our Stratford weekend. Since we made the booking we have sold our house, subject to contract and have had our offer to purchase a bungalow in Cornwall accepted. We are now busily disposing of a houseful of tat collected over the last 33 years so that we can be ready to move. Hope to see everyone at other meets.
Congrats and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great weekend - thanks for arranging @MattBW
The journey home this morning was great - 1hr 40, just over half the time it took me to go up on Friday. Just need it to stop raining so I can clean the van out.
Good to meet friends old and new :)
Lovely to meet you your neighbours with Daisy Dog)

Apologies I've only just seen this post. It fits in the lip of the roof inside and sits wherever you want it to. There is a photo somewhere on this forum I'll find the link and add it. I met a lady at Stratford who also had a modified shelf bought from ikea which looked interesting (and was a lot cheaper).
Thank you and shame I didn't see either

Lovely to meet you your neighbours with Daisy Dog)
Good to meet you too...Daisy is such a fab dog! I was telling my boys about her last night and even allowed myself to look at pics of labradoodle puppies

Sorry! She does fit in the space between the floor and the seats at night (although does sometimes sneak onto the front seats). I noticed she did come and visit. Hope to see you again soon x

d29a187025687cb6343f2ce000f2eaaa.jpg

I think she's missing you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all concerned for a great weekend, nice to meet up with old friends and new.
Looking forward to the next one !IMG_1028.JPG