Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Struggling to find commercial insurance to hire out our Cali in France

Noushka

Noushka

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi

We want to start a business hiring out a Cali in France ( as thats where we live). The van would be owned by our business, which is where we are struggling: I can find loads of companies that will cover the people who would rent the van from us as individuals but no one who will cover them if they rent from our business. Any clues would be massively appreciated.

thanks in advance!

Hi

We want to start a business hiring out a Cali in France ( as thats where we live). The van would be owned by our business, which is where we are struggling: I can find loads of companies that will cover the people who would rent the van from us as individuals but no one who will cover them if they rent from our business. Any clues would be massively appreciated.

thanks in advance!
I would presume it would be the same type of ' Commercial ' insurance that a Van Hire company or garage use for courtesy vehicles. I don't know if they have Insurance Brokers in France but that would be my first port of call.

Yes thanks, I have tried multiple insurance brokers. Can't seem to find one that does commercial vehicles only individual to individual. I hadn't thought of courtesy cars though. I will have a look down that avenue. Thanks

Back