Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Suffolk / Norfolk Spring meet

jamesC

jamesC

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Is anybody interested in an informal overnight gathering in Suffolk or Norfolk during the next few weeks?

I guess there may well be a number of new owners in March, looking for a first outing.

If you are interested, add your name to this thread, and if their is enough interest, we can look at a venue.

Thanks

James

This is actually very near my home, which is fine, some relatives stayed there recently and thought it was very nice.

It is quite near the a14 so perhaps not the quietest site.

In a couple of weeks time my local club have their spring autojumble and camp at Great Blakenham, it's £12.50 for the Saturday night, and there is a live band in the village hall for a few extra quid I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely interested :) James, is the Great Blakenham camp/autojumble on a campsite?

Maud

It's actually next to the village hall on what might well normally be a football pitch, so pretty basic.

As you can imagine my Beach is normally the only T5, so would be good if there were a couple of us :)

Hi James, thanks for the link. I have a whole-day dog training workshop on the 8th unfortunately but maybe someone else will be able to come along and boost the T5 numbers!

From previous experience of meets (of which I have none!), do they tend to draw greater attendance when they are an overnighter on a campsite, or day meets with possible sites nearby for those who want to stopover?

Maud

Hi James, thanks for the link. I have a whole-day dog training workshop on the 8th unfortunately but maybe someone else will be able to come along and boost the T5 numbers!

From previous experience of meets (of which I have none!), do they tend to draw greater attendance when they are an overnighter on a campsite, or day meets with possible sites nearby for those who want to stopover?

Maud
We would be interested. Paul

I could well be passing through in the middle of March so count myself and Max as possibilities.

We would be interested

Dave and Lisa

Norwich, Norfolk

Maud

I think both can work Maud, but I think we will try to have an overnight somewhere.

A quiet campsite would be nice? Not sure I want to be surrounded by VW Golfs :rolleyes:

We would be interested depending on the date !!

We need to pick a date then decide on a campsite. Any ideas please

We go to a quite, good value site, with good toilet and shower facility's at a good price in norfolk called brick kiln farm, it's at ashhill, near watton, it's run by a really nice family as well, the first weekend in March starting Friday the sixth would be good for us, hope this helps

Brick kiln is a good option, or the other possible is Banham Zoo Campsite.... As suggested by Kev... Shall we pick a date??

Back