Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sun canopy side panels

BMVS-Camper-Hire

BMVS-Camper-Hire

Camperhire
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Anybody got them? I'm. Thinking of getting a set? What are your views, how do they attach etc

Brandrup side panels connect to awning arms ,by wrap round and zipped up ..i think others are the same and some use velco instead of zip.... front panel slides into the c channel on the awning and all pegged down ..job done :thumb

I've see some cali owners with them at the holland wood meet and seemed good....Not cheap ,but what is for the cali ... :laugh2 ....

Ive just ordred a set from Steve at SMG and will get some pictures up when they arrive :thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Ive just ordred a set from Steve at SMG and will get some pictures up when they arrive :thumb

If you don't mind me asking what price are the brandrup ones ???

The retail is £175 per side but Im sure Steve will have a deal :thumb

Mine have just arrived! If only I had a campervan here to try thenm on!

Ha thats bad and at the same time very good for business I guess :clap

Look forward to the pics Mate.

On a side note how was German GP and Mrs ED35 go play??

German grand Prix was amazing, definitely going next year - we should have a meet out there it was just such a good weekend. Realy good fun on the campsite. And the ED35 goes like stink :thumb

Were the Germans cutting down trees and having a good blaze....they like that at Hockenheim.....did you walk the old track through woods and see J Clark memorial and on to the crash site...

You should try Monza...

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
German grand Prix was amazing, definitely going next year - we should have a meet out there it was just such a good weekend. Realy good fun on the campsite. And the ED35 goes like stink :thumb

Nice one!

Sounds good Mate. Remind us next year :thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

I went to the Nurburgring last year, so was planning on going there for five days next year, but the 'Ring may be going into administration so don't know where the next German GP will be. It was much better than Silverstone. Also got to do some laps on the Nordschleife whilst we were there, much quieter than normal so was pretty good.

cheers

Back