- Gdynia, Poland
- T5 SE 140 4Motion
Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop
Not sure exactly what you mean. The Fresh Water Tank holds 30L.I have one more question regarding water pump. Is there any time or volume limit, how long this pump can be operated?
These small pumps have a duty cycle and they are cooled by the water they are in. I would not run it for more than 5 minutes without resting for 10.I am cleaning fresh water tank right now and I thought to use this water to clean gray water tank as well.
But I was not sure if pump can run for long time.
Well 15 minutes will certainly empty my tank.Just found this on the Whale site for this type of pump
For best performance:
- Maximum continuous operation should not exceed 15 minutes
- Do not run pump dry as it will cause pump damage
- Do not use to pump water that is over 60oc
- We recommend the pump stands vertically in the tank
- Before switching on, place the pump in water and shake for a few seconds to release trapped air. This will ensure successful priming and should be repeated after refilling the water tank
- Add an in-line pump into a system to boost water flow
The Californias with a Shower connection just use the 1 Pump. There is a "T" connection then serving the Tap and the Shower connection.For sure I will do it every time
Bay the way, where is located water pump? Is there easy access?
How is conected the external shower, to the same water pump or there is separate one?
My Cali is w/o shower but I would like to add it. And I am not sure If I need extra pump or is the same with extra connection?