Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Swivel seat with integral Child Seat - Anthracite grey(child not included!)

From a 63plate 2014 Beach.. Both seats for sale, great condition. Open to offers.. Mobile 07974091148. Andy..

Last edited:
Hi Kano,

Those carpets look nice - where did you get them from?

Just bought my Beach a couple of weeks ago and the mats came with it - Brandrup. Very nice indeed. Almost want to put mats on my mats!!!

Hi. How much do you want for the seats? We are getting our van next week but no extra seats.

Hi there.. £450 each( ouch! ) Think your beach will be similar to mine(grey 2013). Picked mine up 2 weeks ago..

Hi there.. £450 each( ouch! ) Think your beach will be similar to mine(grey 2013). Picked mine up 2 weeks ago..
Will check the colour of our new van seats and get back to you.

Thanks

Stil for sale.. £350.00

Hi there.. Yes it is. I'm Surrey based. Travel to Cornwall regularly if that is of some help..
Andy

Morning Andy,
when are you next going to cornwall?
im driving up from plymouth to manchester tomorrow so was hoping to be lucky and be able to pick up on way back (obviuosly expecting a diversion) but surrey may be pushing it a bit.
mind you, everything a gazillion miles from plymouth!

Hi.. Ahh just returned from Cornwall, not likely to go back until May sometime! Have no problem going via Plymouth when I do. Otherwise, I have left a seat at my parents house as I had no room to store it, they live in Falmouth. You could pick it up from them, they are a bit old to drive to Plymouth I'm afraid.
Hope we can work something out..

Still have one seat for sale.. £350.00

I would be interested if you could get it to or near me at some point. I am near Exeter.

I would be interested if you could get it to or near me at some point. I am near Exeter.
Hi.. Great I travel through quite regularly. You can drop me a text to arrange. My number is on this post. Thanks

Hi, Do you still have the seat for sale?

Hi, I saw In an earlier post that you are in Surrey, I work just outside Guildford where are you located.
Would it possible to arrange to come and look at the seat.

Hi, I saw In an earlier post that you are in Surrey, I work just outside Guildford where are you located.
Would it possible to arrange to come and look at the seat.
Hi Luke..I have someone who is interested in the seat and they messaged me just before yourself. It may be difficult for them to collect, if so, I will contact you. Hope that is fine with you.

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

Back