Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T4 Brandrup tailgate pockets

Padraic

Padraic

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi all, I've just seen these Brandrup pockets for the back of the wardrobe in a T4.

Brandrup Pockets.JPG

They are similar to the ones supplied by Westfalia, but have one more pocket and larger pockets. I was tempted, but I couldn't justify the cost considering the ones I have are similar.
These are rare enough to find for sale, so they might be a good buy for someone here, the seller is very helpful.

I found them for sale on Marktplaats.nl, see the link in the first post.

Hi all, I've just seen these Brandrup pockets for the back of the wardrobe in a T4.

View attachment 36395

They are similar to the ones supplied by Westfalia, but have one more pocket and larger pockets. I was tempted, but I couldn't justify the cost considering the ones I have are similar.
These are rare enough to find for sale, so they might be a good buy for someone here, the seller is very helpful.

You’re pocket obsessed man! What are you going to put in them all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re pocket obsessed man! What are you going to put in them all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha never enough space. I like to have the original parts supplied/ original accessories that came with the camper. but I'm going to pass on this set, let someone else have them.

I’ve got the rear set but as Monsieur Fromage says, what will you put in them?
I’ve just put random stuff in mine just to fill them :bananadance2

Got the rear set in our Generation. Can’t remember what’s in them. Something useful I’m sure. Pondered the seat back sets momentarily before realising they’re not much cop once you’ve spun the seats for a camp over. End of the kitchen pocket is on the cards though but waaaaay down the list of ‘to do’.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the standard Westfalia pockets in mine, which are fine, these Brandrup pockets are slightly different, but not worth ditching the standard pockets for.

Standard Pockets.
Westfalia Pockets.jpg

Brandrup Pockts
Brandrup Pockets.JPG

I have enough bother with the two pockets in my shorts trying to find stuff!!

Much prefer the standard ones. Don’t look quite as cluttered as the Brandrup ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes true, I had the same feeling, Brandrup also do a set for across the top and they also look cluttered, to many pockets.
I also prefer to keeep mine as standard as possible, so I’m only fitting stuff that I don’t have already.