Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T4 California wanted

O

Ollie913

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi all , I’m still looking to buy a T4 California, I’ve got a T5 caravelle with all the bits and bobs multiflex , night heater , 12 v etc etc but I’ve decided I want to go back to a T4 , I’ve owned a few in the past and missed a couple of nice ones recently. If anybody has one for sale or knows anyone who is looking to sell I’d be really interested . I’m not waiting to sell my van first and have the funds so would be a hassle free sale (for the right van)ideally it needs to be 2000 onwards

Got one ! Just picked up a lovely California event from wales , looks a good van , high miles but he ho , I’m based in Newcastle and will be on the lookout on this forum for bits and bobs for the van

Got one ! Just picked up a lovely California event from wales , looks a good van , high miles but he ho , I’m based in Newcastle and will be on the lookout on this forum for bits and bobs for the van
Are you aware of the T4 Forum? Lots of useful information with regards to the T4 base vehicle, not so much the camper side of things.

No forum needed for T4 Westys.....nothing goes wrong and everything is fully optimised from the factory ;)

Yeah I used to be on the T4 forum , I’ve had 3 other T4’s , also a bay window and I’ve still got my T5 caravelle for the moment. I have to say on first impressions this one looks a ‘proper’ build , it’s been well used but masses of service history etc . It’s only had 3 owners all it seems have looked after it , I think there’s a guy on this forum used to own it ‘ Trevor mouncey’, there’s a file with the van that Trevor had compiled detailing all the work etc that’s been done , brochures etc etc , it’s a lovely touch

Was that the silver 150 ? Saw that advertised recently and it looked a beaut.

Yes it was , I hummed and harred for a couple of weeks due to the mileage (179,000) but the service history was immense , most documented I have ever seen and from new

Back