Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T4 high top petrol fuel consumption?

A

aris

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
I'm interested in a high top westfalia cali with the petrol 2,5l engine!
Does anyone knows how much is the fuel consumption?

If you fancy a little bit of maths and can translate the German manual this should give you a rough idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No problem. It might make you wince a bit.

Certainly a good option to consider. Much chat about conversion on other T4 specific forums. Could be worth a read especially if the camper is in tip-top condition.

Certainly a good option to consider. Much chat about conversion on other T4 specific forums. Could be worth a read especially if the camper is in tip-top condition.

Yes the camper i have found is in extremely good condition only 130.000km overall

What model is it you’re looking at? There have been quite a few different furniture layouts over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. So those figures are when it rolled of the line, add a bit for
age and the fact that the original figs were massaged a bit and
your at about 14mpg.
Buy it cheap and park it up at a nice beach and use it as a beach hut. :D

yes probably 16-17l/100km but i hope at speeds arround 90-100km/h will be 12-13l/100km

FWIW my 2.5 AAF Auto (granted not a hi-top) fully loaded with the kids and food, beer, awnings, BBQ etc., settles in to a steady11L/100km or 25mpg at 100kmh set on the cruise control.

FWIW my 2.5 AAF Auto (granted not a hi-top) fully loaded with the kids and food, beer, awnings, BBQ etc., settles in to a steady11L/100km or 25mpg at 100kmh set on the cruise control.
So the numbers that vw gives are pretty much real..
I hope i can get a 12-13l at 100kmh

Really sucks when you have fuel restrictions in your city and you cant buy diesel...

Back