Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted T5 Bike rack wanted!

DAZPAM

DAZPAM

Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Hi all, i'm after a T5 bike rack please mainly to use to carry our awning. will collect or arrange courier, many thanks.
Darren & Pam.

Hi Dazpam
I have one for sale from a 2015 Cali, but live in Northern Ireland so probably a collect only option

Also I have a brand new ‘still in packaging’ Brandrup flexbag cargo available.

Last edited:
C9C87C7C-D32B-4B9A-8FE7-7C5B420DEE70.jpeg Brandrup Flexbag cargo ‘new’ with instructions

Hi Dazpam

I expect a fair price is £350 for the rack which includes all the bits including keys and fitting tool. And £150 for the brand new Flexbag Cargo. Only taken out of its plastic bag to take a photo of it.

Ian

Thanks Ian, priced a ferry to Northern Ireland and its around £400 return :eek: so not a viable option i'm afraid.
Many thanks, Darren& Pam.

Hi Dazpam, I really wasn’t expecting yourselves to come to NI to collect. However, courier costs are roughly the same as the rest of the UK and a fraction of the cost of a ferry, if you’re genuinely interested.

Ian

T5 bike rack.JPG
Hi all, i'm after a T5 bike rack please mainly to use to carry our awning. will collect or arrange courier, many thanks.
Darren & Pam.

I have just sold my T5 and changed to a T6 Cali. Consequently I have a perfectly usable T5 rack with 2 keys and instructions.
I am in London.
£350.00
Please get in touch if you are interested.
Cheers.
Geoff 07917 410555

Hi! We're selling our T5 bike rack if you're still looking - I've just put an advert with pictures in the for sale thread.

Darren & Pam.
Hi if you are still looking I have aT5 bike rack that we took off our Cali when we sold it back to VW. Message me if you are interested. Thanks John